Monday, February 22, 2010

Vesta


Joe and Vesta Baugh Sample with their son, Donald
Donald M. Sample, born 11 Dec 1922 at Wray Colorado
Vesta Baugh Sample Swank
Sunday - Dec. 15
Dear family,
I just got some news to day and I want to tell you, so you can get it in your book, before I forget. I wrote a letter and sent a Christmas card to Aunt Vesta and Rusty. He got it yesterday (Sat.)
This morning he called to tell us Aunt Vesta passed away July 31, 1985. She died in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Her last name was Swank. She was Grandpa John Baugh's sister. She was 83 years old. She was married first to a man named Sample. I'm sure you have a page for her. We were sure unhappy. We liked her so much. He told us he had asked someone to call all of us in Wash[ington], but guess they never. No one here knew about her death. He talked to Daddy about 30-40 minutes.
Here is a paper about Bonnie Dunbar. Thought you would like to read. Wish it would warm up. I'm so tired of cold.
Take care.
Love you all
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment